Every order is shipped to you directly by the talented producer, who often make their products freshly to order. If you order items from more than one producer, you will receive more than one delivery.
The producers specify their own delivery options, and follow the delivery guide below to make sure their delivery prices are fair and reasonable. Their delivery options and charges can be seen in the Shipping/ Delivery Info tab on each product page and is also confirmed before you checkout.
As soon as your items have been dispatched you will receive confirmation that your delivery is on its way.
You can track the status of your orders in your foodeezz account, and you can also get in touch with the producer directly if you have any questions (look for the Contact button on the producer’s shopfront). If you’d still like more help, get in touch with us – we’ll be happy to help.
1. Order Status
There are various stages each order goes through and this guide should help you understand the status of the orders in your foodeezz account:
- Pending payment. This means we have received your order and awaiting confirmation that your payment has been accepted. Once this has happened, the producer will be notified and will begin to prepare your order for shipment.
- Processing. This means the producer has accepted notification of you order and has begun to prepare and package your products. Depending on the product and whether it needs to be made fresh or not, this process can take between 1 – 3 working days.
- Completed. The order has been sent for delivery. You should receive an email notification at this point to let you know your package is on its way. See below for delivery options.
Other statuses you might see include:
- Cancelled. This means that payment was cancelled by an admin or the customer, no further action required.
- Refunded. This means that payment was refunded by the producer, no further action required.
- Failed. This means that payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication. Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending payment until verified. Once this status is shown, no further action is required however if you wish to purchase this product you will need to establish with your credit card provider why payment was declined and then attempt purchase again once that issue has been resolved.
2. Delivery guide
Producers will process your orders as quickly as possible, generally within 1-3 working days of receipt of order. Producers will choose the method of delivery that best suits their product and may offer you a choice of delivery options at the checkout.
The delivery options and charges for each product are seen on the Shipping/ Delivery Info tab on each product page and confirmed before you checkout. The vast majority of producers will choose from the following options:
|Delivery Option||How long it takes|
|Standard||Delivered within 1 to 2 days from dispatch in Ireland and within 3 to 7 days for International.|
|Express (includes online tracking)||Delivered within 1 to 2 days from dispatch in Ireland and within 3 to 7 days for International.|
|Courier||Delivered the next working day from dispatch.|
|Free Delivery**||Delivered within 1 to 2 days from dispatch in Ireland and within 3 to 7 days for International.|
**Conditions set by the producer (often minimum order value).
Producers will confirm their delivery charges on their product pages and also when you checkout. Orders including non-standard items (for example: glass bottled drinks, larger boxed items, or chilled foods), or orders exceeding 2kg in total weight, may have higher delivery costs associated due to their size, weight or unique shipping requirements. All foodeezz producers are committed to keeping these charges to a minimum.
Please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply. We will not be able to change a delivery address once the order has been completed. It will be at the discretion of each producer as to whether they are able to change a delivery address while the order is being processed, though of course they will always do their best to facilitate this.
Producers reserve the right to change their shipping rates at any time in the case there are changes in courier costs. Tip: the more items you order from any one producer, often the more economical the delivery charges will be, particularly with many producers offering free standard delivery above certain order values.
3. Late delivery
While our producers consistently dispatch orders on time very occasionally, unavoidable factors can delay the delivery services they use (the COVID pandemic factors or bad weather, for example). We do ask for your patience if this happens – the producer will be doing their very best to sort it out for you.
If your items haven’t arrived within the delivery timescales and you haven’t heard from the producer, something may have gone wrong. Get in touch with your producer to let them know. Once you’ve done this, if you’d still like some more help, get in touch with us – we’ll be happy to help. See the Returns & Refunds Policy for more info on refunds for late or non-delivery.