Traditional Moscow Mules are made with vodka, ginger beer, lime juice, and garnished with a slice of lime and mint leaves. I simply switched things up by substituting pomegranate juice for the lime juice, and adding orange liqueur for just that subtle hint of orange. While there are plenty of variations you can try for a Moscow Mule, this one is a keeper.
This kit features:
- 200ml vodka
- 100ml orange liqueur
- 400ml pomegranate juice
- 300ml ginger beer
For additional garnish – you could provide your own:
- orange wedge, for garnish
- pomegranate arils, for garnish
- mint leaves, for garnish
- Fill a copper mug or glass with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, orange liqueur, and pomegranate juice. Add ginger beer and stir with a spoon to mix.
- Garnish with orange, pomegranate, and mint (optional). Enjoy!